Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Daily Challenge - Day Six


Today's Daily Challenge is

Whatever tickles your fancy
---------------------------------------------

Lately I've been trying to decide how to do our upstairs bathroom (aka: the girls bathroom)....

So far I've come up with yellow, teal and white for colors.

Chevron will be somewhere in there!

If I do the walls in a teal, the chevron in a yellow then my cabinets can stay white! Yay! lol

I would like to have punches of yellow in the decor....

One day we'll rip the entire bathroom apart and change it around... But until the girls move out then, we'll try to freshen it up with some paint and decor!

Some inspiration:
(Please note, I saved these and forgot to write where they came from - most likely Pinterest- but if they're yours, let me know and I'll link to it ASAP!)
Shower Curtain.... But in a yellow chevron like below...
 LOOOOOOVE this pattern! 
I just love the designs!
'Okanagan Lake' Rona Collection Paint Color.... Or....
'Glass Bead' Rona Collection Paint Color... Or something else, who knows!
I wish I had a sitting area in there... This would be lovely!
 And this!!!
And these!!
Bought this! I placed a toilet paper roll in it!
Love these hanging up already!
This might be cute in there!
One day, claw-foot tub!

--------------------------------------------

Do any of you have big (or small!) plans to redecorate this coming Summer?

No comments: