Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Daily Challenge - Day One

Today's Daily Challenge is

A picture of those you're close with (friends, family, etc.)

(Click photo to enlarge)

I couldn't pick just a few folks.... So many people are in my life that I love and adore... And I still couldn't cram them all into a photo collage without it becoming overwhelming... lol.

So please don't be upset if you didn't make it to this collage.... If you're in my life, and close to me, you know it! :)

I am so very lucky to have so many close friends and family that care about myself and my family.... We all make one big family in the end!

In the collage above there are some of our best friends (one from Ireland, can you guess which one??!), my Husband and kids, my parents as well as my grandparents.

Yes not all of the photos are recent, but I love these photos.... Which is why it made it to this collage! 

I hope to see yours! Leave a link to your blog if you posted it there, or leave a photo! Heck, just tell us who would be in your collage!

1 comment:

Apple Box Boutique Inc. said...

I Love the collage and thenew blog layout! <3