Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Take my breath...

... To Ireland!

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Every single time I see these photos I realize that I'm holding my breath.... And just before that I had gasped....


Some of you may think this odd.... It is just a library after all....


I.LOVE.IT.


My heart belongs in a library.... I love every single thing about them... The quiet; The knowledge right there in front of you.... The smell of the paper grasped in the spine...


*sigh*


And this... THIS is an amazing library that I WILL get to one day! Let me introduce you to the Old Library at Temple College in Dublin, Ireland!


These are of the Long Room.... Honestly, I get chills thinking about it!


Check them out!





Who wouldn't be thrilled to the bone to be surronded by all of THAT??!!

GEEEEE!!!

No comments: