Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Frustration...!

I have a few friends that are going through some..... Relationship issues.... And tonight, tonight my limit was had... I found myself putting down my cell phone and taking a few moments to close my eyes and breathe....

It's funny really, two different relationship groups, along the same lines but years apart... Odd. Is this just how life works sometimes?

So I would like to give a public apology to my friend for not picking up the phone again after the many texts we sent back and forth (the problem is not my friend and I but their relationship, I'm just the shoulder that is needed sometimes), but please understand... I was tired from a long day (who am I kidding, a very long year) and found myself not having anything nice to say towards the said topic...

And as I was taught growing up, "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"...

And so, I followed that golden rule....

And I'm off to bed.

No comments: