Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Quiet time....

Just a quick one right now:

I have two sleeping beauties right now... And am so very thankful for that. After a very hectic month, birthday's, parties, Christmas gatherings, late nights, many turkey dinners and family staying with us at our new home my girls finally broke down.

Emma threw a tantrum that would have sent everyone into shock.

Zoë snuck into our room and ate the chocolate I had been saving.
I know this all happened because my girls are exhausted... Just like their Mommy and Daddy.... But let me tell you! *L*

I'm just happy it happened after our guests had left!

But they are asleep now.... the house is silent. It's snowing lightly outside and my home is warm. I've been reading my new book from Tyler ("Multiple Bles8ings" by the Gosselings) and am quite enjoying this silent time to myself.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (will write a HUGE blog about this another time) and just in case, an amazing New Year!

3 comments:

Lauret said...

Ohh... look at your daughters, they're beautiful.
I find interesting the fact that u are a mom..., I mean, my mom doesn't even understand what a blog is.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Argentina :)

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I couldn't agree more. Children are so, so angelic when they are sleeping. I find the watching my kids sleep allows me to wipe the slate clean each night and start the day anew with a fresh perspective and, even a bit of patience, if I am lucky! :)

It has been such fun checking out your blog and reading your sidebar this morning. You have an absolutely gorgeous family! So glad that I happened upon your site through The Blog Stalker. A golden nugget of a find.

I tagged you with a New Year's award on our blog. Play along if you are interested:

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-new-years-spirit-award.html

-Francesca

JessLikesStuff said...

They are so CUTE asleep! That sounds rough about the tantrum. But how hilarious that Zoe acted out by stealing candy :) If you're gonna act out, I guess that's the way to do it!

Can't wait to hear about your New Years!