Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS! And 200!

First off I'd like to wish every single one of you out there a very Merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!

These past few weeks (well... All of December really) have been insane for us... Just as it is every December. This year though I found myself *gasp!* too tired to blog! In fact many nights Zoë would crawl into my bed to sleep beside me while Tyler was on his night shift. She'd fall asleep to whatever kid program I could find on TV (unless Daddy made it home first to tuck her back into her bed) while I would pass out before the remote hit the bed!
So to say the least, I'm a bit exhausted... And all my blogging plans haven't come try for December.

In the end though that just means I'll have to do a wonderful, amazingly long blog to 'catch up' in the New Year! Geee! :D

On another note: this is my 200th blog! Oh yes! Slowly but surely I've written 200 blogs (with some in waiting!).... I wanted to celebrate my 100th blog but totally missed it... So for my 200th I'd like to do a mini giveaway.... What I be giving away? Excellent question! *L*

If any of you out there know of someone who is looking to giveaway something in a giveaway and would like someone else to do all the 'dirty work'... Send them my way! ;) I'm not quite sure how to go about this....

Otherwise you will get some form of wonderful gift from me....

I promise to give more details in the New Year...As for now please bask in the glory of my blogs *L* and know that I've made it to 200 on Christmas Day! (I'm thrilled!)

As well... if any of you have a favorite blog of mine, please let me know! I'd love to 'showcase' them again just for you!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and, just in case, an even better New Year!


The 'Zog' Family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 200th!!!

JessLikesStuff said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND CONGRATS ON HITTING #200!!!!

I can't wait to see your Xmas pics and to post some recent pics for you to see. Juliet had an AWESOME first Christmas!!!!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Mista.... fun times. So... are you freezing your ______ off up there? LOL

I am cold here in CT and can only imagine Canada. Any fun New Years Eve plans?