Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh Yes!

I would like to welcome you all to my new love.... For today!

It's called 'Swanky Paper' and it's wonderful!

Heather makes such great things! She does a wide range of paper stuff (Invitations, Cards, Notes, Announcements, Bookplates.... The list goes on) and will work with you to create the exact things you're looking for!

I fell in love when I saw the bookplates... Honestly, total love! I of course love books so anything that may help me from not losing it... Well I love!

Check out her site at Business site Swanky Paper and/or check out her blog here!

Oh! And her prices are great!
Check it out and let me know what you think!
p.s.
Heather, I just realized that I totally didn't ask permission to use these photos... If you'd like me to take them down, please let me know! Thanks!
Update: As of yesterday (I think...*L*) I had permission from Heather to use her photos! Geee! :D

No comments: