Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Yes.... Twilight baby!

So it's currently 3:21am here.....

And at 2:01am I finished the first of four books in the Twilight Series!!!

GEEE!

Not only an I enthralled by the book (and CANNOT wait to read the rest!) but I'm THRILLED that I was able to spend a day just reading!

I still made lunch for my children.... An chatted with them here and there...

But they knew 'Mommy's reading a book.... And it's a BIG one!'

I'd like to thank Sarah for loaning me the book so I would have a chance to keep up with the newest, biggest series by a Mormon (oh yes! Imagine!) author as of now.... And so I would have some idea of what is going on when the movie comes out in November!

GEEE!

I honeslty may dream about 'Twilight' every night until I get my hands on the second book, 'New Moon', in the series....

I can hardly wait!!!!
Such an awesome book! / I can't wait!!!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And for all of you patiently waiting (but actually nearly jumping out of your skin at the thought of this!) movie goers:


1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha!! I'm SO glad that you liked it!! Oh my...the second book you'll love. It totally threw me for a loop! And Did you cry in the first one?? I totally cried, and in the second one - I cried even more!! I'm more then half way through the third - so when your done the 2nd, I'll pass along the third as well!

Heheh. Oh yes - and the actor that plays Edward in the movie...looks rather fab for the part! :-D

Will bring it to you soon! Totally should have just given you both.