Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pouting...

I originally came here to write about how I'm sad that we won't be going away on holidays before Emma starts Kindergarten this year.... And how everyone else is.... Whether they can afford it or not....

But instead I'm off to watch 27 Dresses. No, I have not seen it yet and yes, I'm excited to watch it on my own! Hubby is working the night shift....

Later!

2 comments:

JessLikesStuff said...

Were you guys planning a trip that got cancelled? Hopefully next summer (or even this winter!) you'll get to go away!!!

What did you think of 27 Dresses?

ZogLady said...

No.... No major plans for this weekend except to enjoy it with Tyler.... But now he'll be working on this next project.... *sigh* So we'll be stuck here. We always have trip plans in the back of our minds.... It just sucks that we can't even rpetend to enjoy the weekend! Blah!

L-O-V-E-D IT! What a great movie!!!! I WILL own it one day! *L*