Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahh Van Morrison!

Here I am, supposed to be getting ready for shopping and a night out with my kids, sitting at my computer listening to Van Morrison!

Oh Van, how you have a special place in my heart!

For a split second I caught myself with my eyes closed remembering a time of my Mom and I in our living room.... Van Morrison in the background and the winter snow blowing outside.

What a wonderful, wonderful feeling I get inside me.

Sort of like the feeling you get after swallowing a mouthful of hot chocolate.

It makes me feel safe and warm inside.

I love Van Morrison's work and could listen to it all night.

I love the way it makes me think of my childhood.... Music, My Mom and I.... All have a special place in my heart.

Off I go to get ready while listening to 'Brown Eyed Girl'.....

No comments: