Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The man by my window...

So...

I could hear a ladder being placed against a house...somewhere... Construction noises don't really make me jittery... Much better than bus noises!

Anyways I was taking a mini-break from parenthood to watch some Crossing Jordan and decided I wanted some milk, as I went downstairs I saw the ladder... Propped against our neighbors house (the one attached to us)... We're getting those fake shutters on the sides of our windows upstairs...

I HATE those!

*L*

BUT I am glad that I saw him next door before laying in bed, looking over and seeing a man in front of my bedroom window (on the second level!)...

Just had to share this amusing story with everyone! *L*

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHA.....oh goodness. That's hilarious!