Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Music - Part 1

So I've always been in love.... *AHEM* I mean, I've always loved Michael Bublé's music... But yesterday I actually took some time to sit down and make a play list for my page here (which I really do hope you enjoy at least one of the 36 current tracks on it)...

This is when I came across this wonderful and amazing song... Where have I been all this time??!

Here it is!

Everything

You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.

And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

The Video

I think I may have to strongly suggest this be Tyler's and my five year anniversary song! *L*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw.... but for real, how did you miss that song? it's on the radio ALL THE TIME here. and i don't even really listen to the radio much... oh, and i too am in love with... um ... love michael buble's music. :o) have you seen his interview on the hour? (look up the hour on youtube) he's so nice!

ZogLady said...

*L* I don't get to listen to the radio often... I mean, it's on in my car... But I hardly ever hear what is actually playing! Does that make sense??! *L*

Ooooo, I'll have to look that up!!! Thanks!

Rhonda said...

That was Kai and Katie's (my daughter) wedding song. They had it put on a DVD with pictures of them and it played at the reception. I love it too.