Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Weighty Ghost....

I am in love with this song....
Have been since the first time I heard it....
Why?
No clue! *L*
But I still love it!
I've added the lyrics below just in case you'd like to take a read through them beforehand...
WEIGHTY GHOST Lyrics By WINTERSLEEP

I got out of bed today, Swear to God I couldn’t see my face
I got out of bed today staring at a ghost
Who forgot to float away, didn’t have all that much to say
Wouldn’t even tell me his own name
Where’d my body go

Where oh where’d my body go?
Africa or Mexico?
Where or where’d my body go?
Where’d my body go?
Have you seen my ghost?S
taring at the ground?
Have you seen my ghost?
Sick of those goddamn clouds

Are you some kind of medicine man?
Cut the demons out of my head
You can’t kill something that’s already dead
Just leave my soul alone
I don’t need no surgery
Take those knives away from me
Just wanna die in my own body
A ghost just needs a home

3 comments:

JessLikesStuff said...

That's a really pretty song. I've never heard of the band before. I liked it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love that song! they play it on the radio here all the time. you gotta love can-con!