Daily Challenge - April

Blog Archive

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Monday, March 3, 2008

MY poor, poor living room!

So here's the latest photos that I've taken of our living room and one photo of the kitchen....

The Beginning!
Kitchen filled with boxes Feb. 2nd/08
Boxes surrounding my computer desk.... Feb. 2nd/08
Front window in the living room... Bins and boxes! *L* Feb. 2nd/08
My living room couch filled with boxes that are filled with books! March 3rd/08
My computer desk now... MESSY! March 3rd/08
The only organized thing in my living room right now! I've packed all of our VHS videos except for the kid movies as that will be needed to keep them busy! March 3rd/08

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Look! Boxes galore! *sigh*

I really hope you don't do your big move when I'm gone!