Daily Challenge - April

Followers

Friends


Wickless Candles and More!

Lovely Boutique! Check it out!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm "CHUBBY"...

Ugh.

Maybe others don't see it but who knows their body better than theirselves??! Recent photos made me go 'Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-ck'.

First off.... I hadn't noticed how low my tnak top was.... Until I got the proofs.... Yuck!
What's up with my hair on stage right??! At least I'm smiling...

'Humm.... What's over there??!'

Hair, Chest....

I like my smile/laugh... But aain, a bit too low cut (and this is coming from me! *L*)
*sigh* Must I really go on?

This one isn't bad...

I like this one as well....

Oh yeah, my nails! A day before I had them re-filled.
Are you kidding me??? Yuck! Although my tummy isn't THAT round...

Okay... So overall, not loving my photos... I would like to say that the it is not the photographers fault. Marika did an awesome job and I had a great time....

I just need to get to a gym! *L*

Goal 1: Gym membership or something... Weekly workouts!

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh mista.... i know and agree with your comment about how nobody really knows your body but you, but you will forever look teeny-tiny to me. i guess that comes with being a valkerie. :o)

{It's a family affair} said...

Hello! Thank you for posting on the Mommy Doodles Blog for my baby resting giveaway. As a THANKS TO YOU I am asending you a link to get 20% off your entire purchase through this month. Maybe you can find a few things for your new house:)! Thanks again~ Jenny vanover http://www.doodledesignshop.com?code=BLOGGY

www.doodledesignshop.com
www.bloggingdoodle.blogspot.com

JessLikesStuff said...

I know exactly what you mean about nobody knowing your body but you. You do look great. Plus you've had 2 kids and I don't think anyone in their right minds would call you "chubby"....but I think a gym membership (or even just a few hours a week of dedicated exercise) is a great idea! I have this great DVD that really helps get you toned. It's a cheesy 80's video but you can order it for like $25 and it's the kind of thing you can do in a tiny space (all you need is a chair) and you see BIG results! Lemme know if you're interested and I can send you the info!

ZogLady said...

Heather: Awwww! Thanks! :) *L*

Jenny: Wow! Thank you SO much! I'll for sure check it out!

Jessica: Ha! Awesome, totally pass along the name of it and I'll check it out... I have this one dvd that is a dance one and I love it.... But I have NO room... Ugh!